Saturday, December 6, 2008

'Tis the Season... for Grading Exams & Papers. Bleh.

The good news: teaching is over for another semester!!! The bad news: in just a few days I'll be buried in piles of exams and papers to grade. I've got a few other deadlines as well, so I don't think I'll be in the blogosphere much for the next week or two. Or maybe I'll compulsively blog to avoid the work. Either way, I'll probably be on Twitter to vent my frustration and share some of the more entertaining spelling and grammar errors, so come join the fun over there if you don't find me here!

2 comments:

Kat said...

Guess I will have to stalk you on twitter. I have a fun week planned if you are bored and want to stop over as a distraction :)

Rhonda said...

I don't twit so you will have to share a few here too...I enjoy bad grammar. (as long as it doesn't happen in my house or at my job!)