Monday, August 11, 2008

Kickin' Ass and Namin' Names

Kick Ass Blogger Award

That's right peeps, Kaza kicks some ass. Followthatdog of From Stage Dives to Station Wagons says so, and that means it must be so!

I am deeply honored to be recognized for kicking ass, especially by such a dear bloggy friend. It was difficult to choose from my loooong blogroll list, but according to the rules I need to share the love, so I now pass the torch to the following bloggers:

1. Catnip (aka @AnnetteK), of Catnip & Coffee, my "fairy blogmother," who is such a generous soul and is kicking ass on so many levels.

2. Heather of Mindless Junque, who not only kicks ass as a blog friend but has the most kick ass hair of any blogger out there, holla!

3. Tiffany of The R Family Diaries, who writes her heart and mind and is my California soul sister, yo.

4. IrishKat of Sassy Irish Lassie, a kick ass chick and awesome bloggy friend whose take on life always makes me laugh.

5. Megan of Velveteen Mind, a kick ass mama whom I admire for her raw honesty and take-no-prisoners, call-it-like-I-see-it authenticity, which is coupled with a passion for encouraging newcomers and welcoming us all to the blogosphere.

To see the full list of kick ass blogs and tag your own favorites, hop on over to MammaDawg's award page. (And go visit MammaDawg's blog while you're at it!) Share the love people!

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

You made my day.

Seriously, thank you. Big time.

mammadawg.com said...

Whoohoo! Congrats and welcome to the club!

Sparkliesunshine said...

Fun!! You sooo deserved that award. Congrats!!

IRISHKAT said...

Really??! I have never gotten an award. guess you can officially say you were my first *blushing*. And of course congrats to you for earning it as well!!

Thank you!!!!! (goes and faints on couch)

catnip said...

Look at you with ass kickin'! I'll always say I knew you when ;)

I really appreciate this since I don't feel like I'm kicking ass myself lately, more like my ass is being kicked! Woohoo!

Mekhismom said...

Congratulations! Isn't it lovely?

NedaAnn said...

Congratulations & you do kick ass!

Megan {Velveteen Mind} said...

I love your list! And thank you! I once demanded that someone make me a kick-ass blogger button and now I can't find it. I'm so excited it's a real award now!

Well, "real" in that I didn't strong-arm someone into giving it to me.

Did I say thank you? Kick ass!!!