Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Toon Tuesday: WHAT?!


So here's the doodle of the week. The Hubster told me it was inspired by my recent efforts to work at home with the Little One underfoot. I guess he's been noticing my frustration with the constant interruptions! I'm sure you all can relate.

In other news, a few bloggy friends grabbed yesterday's post for a meme. Check out the foodie facts of The Mom at Cheaper Than Therapy, Does Anybody Hear Me at Don't Get Married, You Won't Like It, and Adriane at Flea D'Lure. Gals, consider yourself tagged in arrears (no pun intended), and I'm adding tags for Catnip (I owed you one!) and Ninja Poodles (who I know is thinking about food a lot this summer and who I think could use some distraction this week if she's feeling up to it).

And I won a giveaway over at Trenches of Mommyhood's review blog! Our CO2 alarm broke recently, so it's a very timely win. It's my first ever (I never win anything), so I'm really excited.

5 comments:

tinabean1988 said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog I love to meet & make new friends.
Your blog is so fun to read.

The Mom said...

It was fun to do that meme, thanks for it, I know a few more who've decided to try it!

Love the doodle...i feel fat like the blue chick

catnip said...

I can SO totally relate to that doodle. Ugh.

I will definitely do the meme - it's a fun one! And I'm slammed with work so it's easy blog fodder :)

Adriane said...

I'm guilty of using the electronic babysitter. Sassypants, who is nearly two, is a sucker for a Wonderpets or Dora video. I put one in and I have 25 minutes of time I can finish the bills or take a shower without someone pulling all the toilet paper off the roll and "decorating" with toothpaste.

Trenches of Mommyhood said...

Hi Kaza! Shoot me an e-mail at sarahviz(at)yahoo(dot)com with your mailing address and I will send you your prize!