Thursday, July 3, 2008

It's Official... I'm Saucy!!!

Hey, psst... have you heard the news? I've just made the "Saucy Blogs" list over at The Secret is in the Sauce! If you're a SITsta already and you're here to check me out, welcome! Come in and stay awhile. If you're not a part of the SITS revolution, what are you waiting for? Clicky clicky the linky linky up there or over on my sidebar button, and join up! It's free, it's easy, and it's just about the best way I've found to meet awesome bloggers. All you have to do is add your comment to the roll call every day and then go give some comment love to the featured blogger. Heather and Tiffany even help by pointing you to a few of their fave posts by the SITsta of the day. I also encourage you to visit their blogs IMMEDIATELY, as they are both amazing mamas with a lot of very funny things to say. I've hyperlinked it all up for you, so go get in on the fun. (And if you love to cook, or just read about food, they've just launched the Saucy Eats recipe site as well!)

As for me, I'm going to go revel in my sauciness now. Watch this space for lots more Kazatude in the days to come. (And for my regulars, I know I missed Toon Tuesday this week, but never fear, the hubster has some new doodles so look for a new one next week.) Enjoy the holiday everyone.

17 comments:

Lane Boyz Mom said...

Just wanted to say I'm on my way to check you out;) Congrats on being saucy, LOL

Heather said...

AWESOME shout out!! I'm glad you're a "Saucy Blog". You totally deserve it!! Watch out, world!

Kendrawolf said...

Congrats! I just came from SITS!

catnip said...

Good for you! My little chick has left the nest and is going out on her own, sniff. (Sorry, I couldn't help myself!) But look at you putting yourself out there - awesome!

Perez Family Spot said...

Yay!! I am Saucy too! I am loving this place. My husband is starting to wonder why I haven't cleaned for a few days..."Honey, I have 2 kids to take care of." (wink, wink...I am blogging!)

Deanna said...

Congrats from another Saucy SITSa! Loving your blog!

ann said...

Saw your saucy self there!

Caffeine Court said...

Congrats on your sauciness!

Thanks for stopping by my blog...I love yours and I WILL be subscribing.

Angella said...

I am all about reveling in your sauciness :)

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Congrats on being Saucy, SITsa. I made the Blog roll, also. How fun.

Kimberly said...

Congrats on being Saucy! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'll be stopping by here again!

Tracy P. said...

Glad to be through the preschool body waste tally. Although I still usually know because they leave their "treasures" in the toilet. Thanks for stopping by The Journey!

Ann said...

You deserve the SITS sauciness!
Good job!
And for things I'm never tired of hearing... I agree with your list.
Even when "some flowers" turn out to be dandelions. I still love it!

Sidney said...

Congrats, Saucy SITsta!

The Mom said...

Sorry I missed your day of excellent love!! Yay you!!

Autumn LeBeau said...

Well, congrats!!! : )

Kaza said...

You all are too sweet! I love SITS!!!