Sunday, June 15, 2008

To the Hubster

Happy Father's Day, you big lug. The night that our daughter was born, when I saw her tiny little swaddled form in your arms (our little burrito!), I fell in love with you all over again, but deeper than ever before. Watching you with our baby was nothing short of completely amazing. You are a fantastic daddy to our little one, and it still warms my heart today to watch you with her. I know it can be rough when she pushes you away, as she's still a mama's girl, but the daddy's girl days are more frequent now, and she misses you so when you're away at work.

I hope you enjoyed your day today. We love you more than either of us can ever find the words to say. 

Love,

Kaza & The Little One

2 comments:

NedaAnn said...

So very sweet!

followthatdog said...

Awww. We used to call my older son "the angry burrito" because he hated being swaddled so much. He looked like a big Mission burrito with a screaming red head on top. Poor baby.